Customer Contact Advisor – Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire
This rarely available position is an opportunity for an experienced Customer Advisor to bring your talents and be an integral part of our client’s future. They will develop your skills set and they offer great opportunities for you to develop and grow within the business.
As a Customer Contact Advisor you will be organised, delivery focused and be the first point of contact for customers. As an Advisor you will be responsible for converting all opportunities into quality secured appointments and provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- To exceed customer service standards with regard to customer contact (e.g. quality of call handling and conversion rate).
- To achieve individual performance targets and standards set.
- To ensure the highest level of quality service is delivered on all calls.
- To actively promote prices, products and services to turn all opportunities into a completed sale.
- To accurately record customer information.
- To own and resolve initial customer complaints.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment.
- To be self-motivated.
- Display high personal standards (conduct, attendance, personal presentation, workmanship).
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Experience on Microsoft Office programs
- Be able to overcome objections and provide solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Be a team player.
- Have the ability to want to develop self
- Customer empathy
- Openness to change
- Resilience and self-drive
- Planning and Organising
- Team player
Working hours: Monday to Friday covering shifts of either 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays working 8am – 1pm
In return they are offering a basic salary of £17,500.00 with an uncapped bonus structure, plus recognition schemes and Perkbox incentives.