Senior Cryptography Engineer - UP TO 50k + Bonus - Basingstoke
As the Cryptography Security Expert for this company , you will join a team that offers independent security evaluations of chip products or software based products applied in payment, governmental, transit or mobile industry. Your target expertise area is cryptography and more particularly, in the security of algorithms executed on embedded systems.
Working for this company as a Cryptography Security expert you will be looked upon as a leading expert in the transaction security field enables companies to leverage their extensive knowledge of best practices, global standards and product requirements to help ensure interoperability and security in their chip-related and cloud-based products and systems.
As the Cryptography Security Expert, you will be responsible for performing Laboratory evaluation tasks on cryptographic libraries included in the product under evaluation, following the team process and methodology. You will also be responsible for developing the expertise level of the Laboratory as well as provide expert support to the Laboratory members.
This will include the analysis of cryptographic codes embedded in the products under evaluation, the development and realization and reporting of cryptographic side-channel and fault injection attacks in evaluation projects.
Your ideal background will include;
- A Master Degree in Cryptography with good skills in algorithms.
PhD in Embedded Cryptography would be appreciated.
- Experience in the embedded cryptography industry domain.
- Knowledge of microcontroller architectures and their assembly languages would be highly advantageous.
- Software coding / modelling skills (examples: C, Assembly Languages, etc.).
- High analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, to be innovative and creative.
- Enjoys working in a team and has the ability to engage their colleagues.
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033