Control-M Administrator/SME – Northampton
You will be required to undertake a range of tasks supporting the clients’ key business objectives as directed within the Information Security environment. The role is of a consultative, governance and advisory nature and pertains to the enforcement of Information Security regulations and policies within the company.
Must be a Control-M SME with in depth knowledge of Managed File Transfer (MFT), A team player with outgoing personality, not afraid to dive into issues, someone we can look up to.
- In-depth knowledge of Control-M architecture. [Control-M v8 to v9.18 specifically]
- Four years or more of working with large Control-M implementations.
- SME level of expertise in all aspects of Control-M including version 126.96.36.199
- Sound working knowledge of MFT & associated configurations.
- Solid Control-M administration experience.
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills.
- A good team player
- Excellent knowledge of batch scheduling
- Good knowledge of scripting (PowerShell, Batch)
- BMC Certification on Control-M Administration
- Accountable for the documentation of architecture, best practices, standards and key components.
- Take responsibility for the identification & implementation of improvements across all environments.
- As an SME, take responsibility for keeping the environment in a healthy state at all times by ensuring good housekeeping is in place and monitoring are in place.
- Must have the willingness to share knowledge & provide upskilling to other team members.
- Any other reasonable task within the scope of this engagement.
- Troubleshoot Control-M platform and ensure resolution is documented
Up to £500 per day