JUNIOR CONSULTANT BUSINESS ANALYST
We are looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent, motivated Business Analyst with 1 to 3 years working experience who is seeking an organisation to grow and develop your longer term career as a consultant.
We will invest time and expertise into your career journey through additional training and certifications in relevant courses, on the job experience and through coaching and mentoring – Importantly, we are looking for the next layer of consultants in our business.
We will take you through UK Security Clearance so that you can work on large, complex, influential change programmes within the Government, MoD and Emergency Services space.
The likely salary will be 30/38k DoE
This company is an independent business transformation organisation specialising in programme development, assurance, business design and information system development and delivery across the full development lifecycle.
They have achieved significant success working as a trusted independent partner enabling their clients to implement the right blend of digital services and people centric processes to allow efficient and effective operation in an ever evolving cyber world.
The business has vast experience of delivering programmes in some of the most demanding environments in the UK, across both the public and private sectors. They are unique in that the team offers expertise through the full programme lifecycle from business case development, to business and system design through to development and implementation and you will be working with a team who have a background in the operational environments they deliver in.
CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Strategic Development & Programme Design and Assurance
- Market Research & User Needs Analysis
- Business Design and Requirements Management
- Business Transition & Service Design
They are now looking to hire a Junior Consultant Business Analyst to join their Consulting team and work across various client assignments within the UK Government, Police Forces and wider associated Emergency Service organisations and leadership groups, some of which that provide unique counter terrorism services
You will work alongside an experienced team who will coach and mentor you and help with your development, you will be a natural communicator and will possess the type of personality and confidence that allows you to engage and work closely with stakeholders, offer advice and guidance and help the team deliver against project deadlines.
- BA Qualification (i.e. ISEB/BCS BA Diploma)
- Commercial awareness with the ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Modelling of As-Is and To-Be business environments ideally using BPMN and UML notation
- Analysis of capability gaps and identification of areas of change to enable the client’s vision/strategy
- Business and System Requirements Elicitation and Traceability, both functional and non-functional
- Development of formal requirements specifications and documentation
- Stakeholder Engagement and workshop running
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- Benefits profiling
- Business Case Development
- Data Modelling
- Information Modelling
- Systems Modelling
- Systems Engineering
- User Testing