CONSULTANT BUSINESS ANALYST
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is now 4/5 years into their career and is looking for their next structured move into consulting with a company who will give you a clear career path in a growing, ambitious consulting practice and who are regarded as best of breed in their field.
We will take you through UK Security Clearance so that you can work on large, complex, influential change programmes within the Government, MoD and Emergency Services space.
The likely salary will be 45/48k DoE
This company is an independent business transformation organisation specialising in programme development, assurance, business design and information system development and delivery across the full development lifecycle.
They have achieved significant success working as a trusted independent partner enabling their clients to implement the right blend of digital services and people centric processes to allow efficient and effective operation in an ever evolving cyber world.
The business has vast experience of delivering programmes in some of the most demanding environments in the UK, across both the public and private sectors. They are unique in that the team offers expertise through the full programme lifecycle from business case development, to business and system design through to development and implementation and you will be working with a team who have a background in the operational environments they deliver in.
CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Strategic Development & Programme Design and Assurance
- Market Research & User Needs Analysis
- Business Design and Requirements Management
- Business Transition & Service Design
They are now looking to hire a Consultant Business Analyst to join their Consulting team and work across various client assignments within the UK Government, Police Forces and wider associated Emergency Service organisations and leadership groups, some of which that provide unique counter terrorism services
You will work alongside an experienced teams, you will be a natural communicator and will possess the type of personality and confidence that allows you to engage and work closely with stakeholders, offer advice and guidance and help the team deliver against project deadlines.
- BA Qualification (i.e. ISEB/BCS BA Diploma)
- Commercial awareness with the ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Modelling of As-Is and To-Be business environments ideally using BPMN and UML notation
- Analysis of capability gaps and identification of areas of change to enable the client’s vision/strategy
- Business and System Requirements Elicitation and Traceability, both functional and non-functional
- Development of formal requirements specifications and documentation
- Stakeholder Engagement and workshop running
- Benefits profiling
- Business Case Development
- Data Modelling
- Information Modelling
- Systems Modelling
- Systems Engineering
- User Testing