Computer Forensic Specialists – NATO Cleared is required to support the growing importance of Cyber Security and an anticipated significant increase in work within this domain within NATO. Roles are based in either Belgium, Germany or Holland.
As the Computer Forensic Specialists, you will perform forensics in order to preserve digital data using a wide-range of forensic tools. In addition to this, they will also be required to analyze and recover data from a variety of media or systems.
Activities to be performed:
- Investigates unauthorized access, compliance with relevant legislation and the performance of other administrative duties relating to security management.
- Performs digital forensics of operating systems and storage media.
- Maintains the preservation of digital data, ensuring strict chain of custody throughout the forensic analysis and cataloguing of an operating system or storage media.
- Operates a wide range of forensic tool sets with the goal of identifying, preserving, recovering, and analyzing.
- Supports presentation of facts to authorities as required.
You will ideally have skills, competencies and toolset knowledge in:
- Is proficient in the operation of a wide range of computer forensic tool sets.
- Is a certified forensic computer examiner.
- Possesses a CTS clearance.
- Understands the investigative process.
- Has experience in hard disk evidence recovery and integrity.
- Is experienced in file system forensics and analysis.
- Has experience in analysis and correlation.
- Has experience in evidence recovery of Windows-based systems.
- Has the ability to write evidentiary reports.
This role will be based on a NATO site, likely to Belgium, near to Brussels however you may be required to work in Holland and / or Germany. Current NATO clearance must be in place and we can consider any of the four levels of NATO security classification from most to least classified:
- COSMIC TOP SECRET (CTS),
- NATO SECRET (NS),
- NATO CONFIDENTIAL (NC), and
- NATO RESTRICTED (NR).