Our client are looking for an experienced and engaged Computer Forensic Specialist to work at their customer site in Northwood, UK on an initial 5 month contract.
The selected candidate will be engaging with leading Cyber Security professionals on highly secure projects within the national and international defence sectors.
The full job description is as follows:
Assists CSU Northwood Head Cyberspace security in coordinating follow up actions on both central and locally organised VAs; to ensure compliance with NATOs Cyber Hygiene Indicators.
Conducts vulnerability assessments (VAs); including penetration testing of SNFs within policy guidelines and as directed;
Part of MAROCM HQ / CSU Northwood Cyberspace security incident management process;
Investigates and resolves Cyberspace security related incidents in systematic approach.
Performs dynamic quantitative and qualitative risk analysis in support of MARCOM HQs agile operational environment.
Analyses security logs of various ICT infrastructure assets (e.g. Windows Servers, etc.)
Configures locally managed CIS security infrastructure, such as NCIRC Tier 3 assets and software.
Provides, as requested, digital forensic support (including SNFs) to security investigations in line with local SLA and as directed;
Conducts security inspection and configuration activities of electronic devices introduced to assigned AOR;
Is main contributor for setting up new forensics process for deployed (afloat - aboard maritime vessels) server/workstation configurations.
You MUST have in-depth experience (installation / configuration / usage) with as many of the following as possible and clearly shown on the CV:
- Cyberspace security (a professional with 4+ years of experience)
- IT / Cyberspace security product knowledge (ideally related to military IT work environments)
- Tenable SecurityCentre 5.5.0 and above
- McAfee EPO 5.0 and above
- Microsoft PowerShell 2.0 and above
- Microsoft System Centre
- Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 R2 and above
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Domains 2003-2016 (group policy configuration, etc.)
- Wireshark 2.0 and above
- Network, Storage and Memory Forensic tools; such as EnCase, DC3DD, Foremost, Volatility, Autopsy, DFF, Xplico
- Offensive Security Certified
- Professional (OSCP) Certification
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- Microsoft Certified Technology
- Specialist (MCTS): Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification
- Windows Server 2012 (or above) Certification
- McAfee Product Specialist—ePO
- McAfee Product Specialist—DLPe
Due to the secure nature of this client/project, individuals with current DV/NATO Cosmic clearances are strongly encouraged to apply.