Cloud Security Consultant
Up to £80k
Due to rapid expansion, the organisation are seeking a Cloud Security Consultant – Azure Subject Matter Expert, to join the team in London. You will work across the existing Tier 1 clients, supporting secure cloud migration initiatives and providing thought leadership to clients.
With your deep understanding of cloud and Azure security principles you will be a key contributor to the delivery of security outcomes to clients. You will also assist in the development of in-house tooling and products related to cloud and Azure technologies.
The opportunity is best suited to a candidate that has experience in security design and/or security operations of corporate Azure cloud environments and wishes to progress their information security career by developing their consulting skills and progressing into architectural design. The successful candidate will be provided training and will benefit from working alongside skilled security professionals across a range of customer engagements.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Azure cloud security across various client engagements.
- Work closely with security architects, engineers, and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions and controls are in place throughout all IT and cloud systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Support the delivery of Azure self-service security tooling for business enablement.
- Manage relationships between business and IT though sound advice on capabilities of existing & potential security solutions.
- Provide leadership & guidance to programme team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep domain knowledge of Azure and proven experience in corporate security implementations.
- Demonstrated achievements in security design, with similar experience in successful delivery of key organisational security capabilities.
- Experience in Information Security concepts such as risk management, threat modelling, security patterns, policy & standard development & maintenance, information classification, security control objectives, log monitoring, security frameworks, incident management, threat intelligence, security reporting & operations.
- Ability to articulate the role security plays in PaaS, Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure as Code.
- High level verbal & written communications skills targeted at a diverse audience.
- Technical understanding of diverse technologies & capabilities across information security and technology domains.
- Experience in coding.
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment with daily collaboration.
- IT security (e.g., CISSP) or cloud security-related certifications (e.g., vendor neutral (CCSK, CCSP, etc.) or Cloud vendor certification (MCSA, MCSE, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, etc.) is advantageous.
For more information on this position and an informal chat please contact Jonny Duggan on 01908 886038 or email email@example.com.