Our client is a rapidly growing cyber security consultancy with offices in the UK, Germany, New York and Australia. They work with some of the world’s most high profile blue chip companies and government organisations.
They're recruiting for a Client Engagement Manager, this key role will lead their commercial, client, and project engagement management support for their Aerospace and Defence sector clients.
You will be responsible for delivering profitable revenue to support all Context Service Lines and contributing to client satisfaction for our Aerospace and Defence customers.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for Aerospace and Defence clients
- Working closely with technical teams to provide commercial and service proposals to inbound customer enquiries
- Formalising contractual arrangements
- Working with technical colleagues to manage the scoping and resourcing of work; and, customer liaison to ensure optimal staff utilisation and engagement profitability
- Providing engagement and visible leadership for senior client executives on deliverables and services, working closely with technical teams to help manage continuing senior customer executive engagement throughout the entire lifecycle of all engagements
- Ensuring internal business administration is both timely and accurate
- Representing the company at events and conferences; and helping to develop our reputation and franchise
- Supporting business planning, marketing planning and budgeting for the Aerospace and Defence sector
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven successful business development and account management experience (5 years plus) in the Aerospace and Defence Sector with revenue accountability and/or service delivery accountability for major strategic programmes/projects
- Proven experience in the IT sector, ideally within Cyber Security, of consultative sales of technical consultancy and/or software solutions and services
- Be a UK National and possess / be able to obtain UK Government Security Clearance (SC)
- Self-motivated with initiative, commercial acumen and tremendous drive combined with team leadership skills and a collegial mind-set
- Strong senior-level customer-facing experience at a senior manager level in a fast moving technical environment
- Good organisational & planning skills with experience of supporting projects and budgets
- Demonstrate personal integrity, the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exhibit the appropriate level of judgment and decision making
Salary and package
Salary £65,000 to £95,000, our client offers a comprehensive bonus scheme and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, option to buy up to 5 extra days; company pension scheme, contributory of up to 8%; company share plan.