Our client are looking for an experienced Cisco Voice Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
• A diploma from a vocational school in a communications related subject, or an equivalent level of work experience in the field of telecommunications.
• Over 2 years' experience of CISCO Routing, Switching and Voice Elements
• A minimum of 1 year experience with the configuration and operation of HP Network Automation or equivalent network automation and orchestration systems
• A minimum of 2 years' experience with the configuration and operation of Network Monitoring and Event Management systems ideally lntermapper, Spectrum,HP Openview and Splunk
• Over 4 years ' experience of working in a centrally managed network environment
• Minimum qualification of Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice)
• Proven experience in the configuration and operation of VoIP systems
• Proven experience with CISCO based VoIP solutions (CUCM 9.1 or higher, CME, CUBE)
• Proven experience in the configuration of Session Border Controllers
• A high level of knowledge of network, system and application level troubleshooting techniques
• Knowledge of communications protocols and practical experience of using diagnostic test equipment
• Working Knowledge of SIP, H.323 signaling protocols
• Working Knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter)
• Knowledge of implementing and operating LAN technologies (e.g. HSRP, STP, Switching, VLANs, DHCP snooping, ARP Inspection, Port-Security)
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge and experience with commercial IPSEC encryption solutions such as Secure Virtual Tunnels (sVTI), SSLVPN, DMVPN, GETVPN)
• Shall have general understanding of related telecommunications systems and techniques of, Radio, SATCOM, MPLS, Video, TOM Voice
• Ability to navigate, influence and negotiate with all levels of the organization, business partners, customers and users;
• Strong communication skills and the ability to be concise in both written and verbal communications.
• Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current DV or NATO COSMIC clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)