Cisco Network and Infrastructure Security Engineer
6 month contract
Our client is an industry leading software development company within the financial services sector, they are currently looking for a Cisco Network and Infrastructure Security Engineer to be based out of their site in Milton Keynes on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be required to administer, maintain and build IT security solutions in line with industry standards and best practices for the organisation. You will be required to carry out network and infrastructure security tests, analysing the outcomes and make recommendations for security improvements; tests of the security solutions will be in line with industry standard criteria.
- Cisco Firepower qualified (or equivalent demonstrable experience); policy based routing, IDS/IPS, URL filtering, AD integration, VPN.
- Cisco Security qualified (or equivalent demonstrable experience).
- Switches, VLAN 802.1Q
- Understanding of security tools - IDS/IPS, patching, vulnerability management, penetration test and remediation.
- L3/L4 Networks, routing, switching, Access Control lists / groups.
- Microsoft Active directory, Group Policies.
- Microsoft Azure AIP, Exchange, DLP
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks – for example ISO-27001, NIST-800, SANS-20.
- Windows operating systems.
- Application security and encryption technologies.
- Secure network architectures.
- Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.).
- CCNP Security: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security.
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA: GIAC Type Security Certifications.
- CISSP/CISM: Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
If you are interested or would like to know more, please feel free to contact me directly on:
01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org