An exciting opportunity has arisen within our clients Academic Sales function for a Continuous Improvement [CI] Project Lead.
Being an experienced CI Project Lead, you will lead Kaizen event-based improvement projects, as well as providing coaching, support and development to Lean Six Sigma methodology trainees within the Sales function and assist in the future development of our clients Continuous Improvement programme.
To be successful in this role you must be Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, ideally Black Belt certification and at least 8 Kaizen event-based improvement projects, and demonstrate the benefits that resulted. Experienced in the implementation of Sales CRM solutions, such as Salesforce, have an understanding of DMAIC and agile development methodology, and demonstrate the most important tools and techniques used at each phase of an improvement project. Show confidence as the facilitator and demonstrate an ability to bring out desirable behaviours in event participants, and be a convincing advocate for Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and facilitating Kaizen events and managing the delivery of improvements using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Measure and track benefits of delivered improvements
- Provide coaching support to other members of the team
- Assist in the prioritisation of continuous improvement ideas
- Act as ambassador for continuous improvement by coaching the wider community in Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Act as a Product Owner for key systems used within Sales