Our client are looking for an experienced Change Manager to work full-time with their customer based in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in development and execution of local release and deployment schedules in accordance with Agency directives, processes and local procedures.
- Administer Requests for Change under guidance of Staff Officer (Projects / Plans) and Staff Officer (CIS / Plans), reviews and closes Requests for Change and reports on results.
- Conduct reviews and support Verification Audits against Configuration Management Database and supervise Configuration Control activities and ensure execution in accordance with Agency directives, processes and local procedures.
- Analyse resource requirements formulated by SL and assist in preparation of financial planning documents.
- Advise on technical possibilities within NCI Agency service portfolio, ensuring that requirements are understood, captured and exploited.
- Assist in development of technical, cost and manpower assessments for existing and emerging requirements and engages Service Lines and enablers for planning and prioritization.
- Collect and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), establishes procedures for monitoring actual performance against agreed service levels and contractual obligations and reports findings.
Advise requestors in formulating, completing and correcting Requests.
- SRM process knowledge
- CIS Support Unit experience in ITSM
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Computing Technology Industry Associating (CompTIA A+) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- 3 years command experience in a CIS environment.
- 3 years experience supporting IT users, desktop hardware and software
- Knowledge of the capabilities and deployment of Personal Computers (PC)
- Knowledge of current operating systems and office automation software
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)