Capability Manager – Cyber
Location – Luton
My client is one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD, and is a global high-tech company and one of the key players in Aerospace, Defence and Security.
The Company has a significant industrial presence in four domestic markets (Italy, the United Kingdom, the United States and Poland) as well as strategic partnerships in the most important high potential international markets.
As recognised in the Cyber & Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) joint doctrine, boundary between conventional Electronic Warfare and Cyber has blurred, and my client is building on its market leading Radio Frequency Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) capabilities into Radio Frequency Cyber and is the UK leader in this evolving capability.
They are seeking a Capability Manager in to joining the RF Cyber team acting as the internal customer and capability lead for this product line, matching products and technologies with customer needs and providing technical support to business winning activities.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Support business winning in achieving customer intimacy through preparation of proposals and technical support to campaigns.
- Leveraging existing relationships within UK to position the company as the lead RF Cyber System Integrator.
- Provide specialist technical advice and support to customers (existing and potential future) and also to the wider business.
- Understanding the market for the designated Line of Product (LoP) in terms of both current capability, future needs and the competition.
- Acting as the customer, specification and maintenance of
- Capability Requirements for products/services within the designated LoP
- Leading definition of the product strategy for designated Line of Products and maintaining route maps.
- Collaborating with Chief Technologist to ensure Applied
- Research provides the technology to underpin the LoP strategy.
- On behalf of the Technology/Line of Product IPT leader owning the Product Business Plan & defining the investment plans (including Product Development) for all relevant products & services.
- Identifying potential industrial partners relevant to the designated LoP and supporting the development of Line of Business partnering strategies.
- Chairing Solution Reviews to ensuring the customer value proposition is optimised and the solution is consistent with company product strategy.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Degree in Engineering (or related discipline) or Military Experience
- Experience of RF Cyber
- UK SC Clearance
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent Communicator
- Able to influence and manage customers and partners
For further information please contact me directly on 018908 886037 or firstname.lastname@example.org