Our client are looking for an experienced IT/Cyber Security Engineer to work full-time at their customer site in Mons, Belgium on an initial 2 month contract
For an individual with experience in this sector, this is an exciting opportunity you to help drive forward an important security project for the customer.
You will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
You will ideally have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
- Maintenance of existing, supported, McAfee product
- Development of new Security Installation Guides and Configuration related to McAfee Products
- Provide support to Capability Configuration Cell for email protection topics (Symantec Mail Security)
- Maintain up to date CSSL repository related to McAfee Installation and Configuration guides
- Extensive technical knowledge and proven records of deliverables in McAfee Endpoint Security products
- Experience in maintenance and administration of McAfee Endpoint Security
- Advanced knowledge of Email protection against Viruses and Malware
- Good understanding of constraints related to IT systems on NATO networks
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)