C4I Project Manager
Our client are looking for an experienced Prince2 Qualified C4I Project Manager to work full-time at their customer site in Mons, Belgium on an initial 6-9 month contract
For an individual with experience in this sector, this is an exciting opportunity you to help drive forward an important project for the customer.
You will be working alongside industry leading experts while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
You will ideally have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
- Experience in performing all aspects of C4I project management functions including: definition of requirements, project and funding authorisation, acquisition, testing, acceptance, fielding, supporting, training, schedule management, integrated project reviews
- 6+ months experience within NATO / NCIA as a Project Manager with at least 3 CIS related projects
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certified or other Program Management qualification, such as PMP. Lack of formal qualifications can be compensated by demonstration of extensive PM expertise and experience
- Experience or knowledge of Managing Successful Programmes
- Experience or knowledge of Management of Risk principles
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft EPM or knowledge of Microsoft Project
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
01908 030 103 / Gareth.firstname.lastname@example.org