Business Intelligence Manager
Competitive Rates Available
Business Intelligence Manager - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Business Intelligence Manager to join a household name in their head office. The role of Business Intelligence Manager is required in order to drive the existing team forward through their current catalogue of on going project work. Managing a mid sized team this position requires a technical person who is not only able to converse with technical teams but also has the ability to perform hands on tasks in order to drive the project forward and deliver to time scales laid out. In the position of Business Intelligence Manager you will have in depth knowledge and hands on experience with Microsoft Software and programmes such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint as well as understanding of Data Warehousing and the concepts that surround it.
Skills and experience required for the position of Business Intelligence Manager:
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Hands on technical knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Excellent Analytical Skills and Keen attention to detail
- Data Modelling and analysis techniques
- Strong Planning, Organisational and Project Management skills
- understanding of Data Warehousing, ETL, OLAP
- The ability to lead and drive a team forward to deliver on time and to scale a current project load.