Business Case Support Consultant - SC cleared
Working within a central government organisation in London, and at key stakeholders elsewhere in UK, to support the Business Case development process for a new Government secure IT system within the context of a broader change programme. The project will operate within an Agile environment and the successful candidate will require a current active SC clearance.
Reporting into the Programme Director and working alongside other senior managers and stakeholders you will be responsible for supporting the development of business cases at both project and programme level and for providing benefits analysis and realisation.
This project is demanding in terms of its delivery time-frames and to be successful you must quickly settle into the team structure and begin delivering to a high level of quality.
- Provide support to business case development at both project and programme level across two phases of the programme
- Detailed operational analysis, baseline organisation, drive out benefits analysis and realisation
- Provide narrative on both financial and quantitative (operational) analysis
- Business Case development and support
- Benefits analysis and realisation
- Organisational change
- Business change and transformation
- Financial and quantitative (operational) analysis
- Able to communicate effectively, with gravitas and confidence across a range of departments
- Able to engage with project team members and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Be content to travel to other stakeholder locations for up to 4 nights across UK (York and possibly Liverpool, Milton Keynes and other locations as needed).
- Knowledge of MOD and/or Government working at Secret, IT development, Ways of working, Records Management and Security organisations.
- Able to hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an interesting and challenging programme which will shape future government process.