We are looking to recruit Architecture Consultants to join our, vibrant community of professionals within the Cyber Security Division.
We are looking for creative thinkers who have a passion for applying technology to solve real world problems and developing our next generation of world beating products.
The Cyber Security Division is a pivotal innovator, supplying safety through technology, to provide our customers with more efficient, safe and secure products and services, whatever their requirements.
You will be joining our highly skilled team at our Bristol site. We can help you develop your skills and offer great opportunities to develop and grow, so why not join us!
Our client provides a broad range of independent advice and specialist technical services to customers including Cyber Security advice, Programme and Project Management (P3M) support and a range of Architecture services (including Business, Technical and Service architectures).
Bristol is regularly voted one of the world’s best places to live. It’s perfect - a small city that feels like a big city, handily placed for seaside and scenery, but hardly cut off from the rest of the country. It has a brilliant food and drink scene and tonnes of culture. It’s famed for Banksy, Brunel and the invention of Ribena – and it’s a quirky city that attracts people of all ages. Whether floating above the city in a hot-air balloon, or spending a day in the foodie quarter of Wapping Wharf, you’ll never be bored!
- Operate as a technical subject matter expert, advise project teams on business and service architectures and drive the technical design/ implementation through to production.
- Support the business and our partners in developing enterprise cyber solution architectures and blue prints based on business, information, application, technology and security layer objectives.
- Deliver against customer requirements, including analysing data / problems and using relevant expertise / tools to define potential solutions
- Work as part of an internal or customer team, delivering services, designs and solutions to meet defined project scope
- Build and maintain good customer relations
- Operate independently in setting and delivering work schedule, managing your own time to deliver allocated tasks
- Provide advice and consultancy services to Government and Commercial clients.
- Assist with the formulation and coordination of bids and proposals, providing specialist input through knowledge, examples and research
- Contribute your specialist knowledge and experience to support pre-sales analysis and enquiries
- Undertake complex problem analysis and solution development in support of consulting tasks
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge Required
- Systems engineering expertise – user requirements capture; system requirements definition; architectural/functional design; requirements traceability; verification & validation processes;
- Broad and deep ICT and business architecture knowledge;
- Working knowledge architecture frameworks and approaches e.g. Archimate / TOGAF
- Consultancy skills– building customer relations; flexibility; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment with multiple stakeholders and client interfaces;
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills
- Willing to be cleared to DV.
These additional skills will also help:
- Qualified in PRINCE2 and/or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3;
- Experience of working in the public and private sectors;
- Experienced in managing services and/or relationships in a many-to-many client - provider environment;
We want to support you and encourage you to fulfil your potential through:
- Supportive relocation package: to make your move to Bristol even more attractive
- Learning & Development: We help assess your development needs in line with the role you wish to perform, and allow you to further develop your knowledge.
- Flex-leave schemes: We offer our employees the time and flexibility they need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Award-winning pension scheme: Our multi-award-winning pension scheme includes generous employer contribution.
- Employee discount schemes: We offer you and your family an attractive range of discounts from retail and cinema to hotel bookings and vehicles benefits.
- Reserve Forces: We provide positive support to the Reserve Forces and allow employees who are Reservists to take additional time off.
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare voucher scheme: We encourage working parents to save money on childcare by offering them several advantageous facilities and vouchers.
- Career break: Where appropriate, we support our employees in pursuing other interests outside the workplace.