Business Analyst - Transformation and Change implementation
We're looking for a Business Analyst to work on a large scale Digital Transformation and Change programme for a financial services client in Northampton
You'll be focused on business transformation and change implementation so will need proven and in-depth experience of working on large scale transformation projects and programmes. Responsibilities will include working on business requirements, process mapping, procedures, change implementation activities and working closely with technical Business Analyst’s.
The role needs a self-starter, someone that can hit the ground running quickly with very little hand holding outside of where the programme is in terms of meeting deadlines.
- Financial services/retail banking background
- Large scale programme experience
- Transformation/change implementation experience
- Strong personality, confident, able to really engage with stakeholders and challenge where needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Strong Business Analysis skills - business transformation, business readiness, change implementation, stakeholder engagement and management, communications, capturing requirements, user stories, creating requirement documentation, process review ('as-is', 'to-be') etc
Must be comfortable with going through standard financial services background checks (credit, work history, Disclosure Scotland etc).
6 month initial contracts available, strong likelihood of extension thereafter.