Our client are looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Functional Architect to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
- Vocational training at a higher level in a relevant discipline, or
- equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
- At least 8 years extensive and progressive expertise in the duties related to the function of the post.
- Knowledge of telecommunication network diagrams, server rooms and data centres layout out
- Knowledge of functional and non-functional requirements and capable to provide support to the analysis and review processes
- Intermediate ITIL Certification in Service Lifecycle or Service Capability path
- Project Management Certification (e.g. Prince2)
- Good understanding of an international diplomatic environment
- Sound knowledge and experience with LAN, ICT services and their protection mechanisms
- Certification in recognised architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Knowledge of the Unified Modelling Language (UML) and related Enterprise Architecture (EA) tools
(e.g. ARIS, Sparx Systems, or others)
- Knowledge of test requirements and processes for IT equipment
- Knowledge of international standards such as TIA-942 or similar
- Have worked with IT organizations that actually manage modern ICT and classified environments
- Practical knowledge presenting structured data in diagrams and tables to be published using Office software
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)