Contract Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract, £400p/d, Cyber Project
A Business Analyst is required to support a series of Information Security initiatives that seek to improve the security posture of this FTSE 100 company.
You will support this initiative by helping them gather requirements to understand the IT and User estate that will be impacted by the changes these initiatives will bring. You will collate this information and address knowledge gaps in order that qualitative change analysis can be conducted and deployment plans optimised.
Working within the Security and Governance function you will Identify and document sources of information relating to their technical estate to form ‘the truth’ when determining change impact – encompassing:
• End User Devices (laptop/desktops/smart devices)
- Identify and document operational workflows, with particular reference to ownership of processes, data flows and inter-server interactions.
- Identify and document use cases in relation to proposed security initiatives.
- Identify and document administration workflows, where administration requires access to a server and/or End User Device, including third party requirements.
- Work across multiple business lines and disciplines to collate existing information and where necessary obtain missing information as required.
Key Skills & Experience
Process/Workflow capture and documentation
Use Case / Scenario documentation
Data Set analysis / Excel analysis
For immediate consideration please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033