Business Analyst - SC cleared - London
We're looking for an SC cleared Business Analyst to report in to the Project Manager on a new government digital transformation programme. The role requires individuals with outstanding stakeholder management skills, gravitas and the ability to really engage across the business.
You'll be based in London with frequent travel to service and 3rd party suppliers as needed.
You'll take the lead in defining modular business functionality which will involve producing pre-defined detailed process modules. You'll also map requirements to the process model by identifying the most appropriate requirements capture methods for each module, through desk level reviews, interviews and facilitating workshops, the successful candidate will be confident in engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in UML2 Modelling for Use Cases, Activity Swimlane models and context models.
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and requirements capture techniques.
- Previous experience working on both Waterfall and Agile IT/IS projects ideally within public sector organisations.
- Generation of User Stories, Epics, User Journeys and non-functional requirements.
- Review all process driven requirements and apply the necessary quality checks to ensure they are fit for purpose to inform the development teams.
- Advise the project team on the optimal business analysis approach to meet project objectives and within all tolerances.
- Collate test criterial, volumetric and timings of all user stories.
- Knowledge of MOD and/or Government working at Secret, IT development, Ways of working, Records Management and Security organisations.
- Able to hit the ground running.
- Able to engage with project team members and senior business stakeholders alike.