Business Analyst - SC Cleared
6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
Business Analyst - We are looking for multiple Business Analysts with Security Clearance to join a large scale project revolving heavily around the functional and non-functional business requirements. Due to the overall nature of the project and requirements, demonstrable experience of operating within a similar environment is essential in order to be successful. As an established Business Analyst (with a valid SC Clearance) you will be tasked with the creation of detailed business process modules that are also fully compliant with project standards. Alongside these areas you will also be responsible for various areas of Stakeholder and Business Engagement as well as the definition of user stories and journeys, testing and facilitation of workshops.
Key skills and experience required for the position of SC Cleared Business Analyst
- Valid SC Clearance - This is Mandatory to be considered for this position
- Experience with both BPMN and UML2 Modelling
- Previous experience of both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- The ability to travel to other sites involved with this project
- Experienced with both Information Technology and Information Systems projects.
- Previous experience with working across multiple teams and concurrent project plans.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a SC Cleared Business Analyst to join a UK wide project.