Our client is currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract at their site in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join an existing team to support the on-going development of a hugely important management tool based on MS Dynamics.
You will work in an agile team involving interaction with other Business Analysts, Project Managers and members of the IT team.
The ideal candidate should have experience with the following:
- Experience of handling requirements for Microsoft Dynamics and turning them into user stories, working with the development team to create viable solution
- Experience of both configured and customised Microsoft Dynamics with integrations to other systems
- Experience of creating and updating functional designs and specifications
- Experience of arranging and managing UAT cycles
- Experience of hybrid Agile and Waterfall methodologies
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you please apply as soon as possible. If you would like to know more information do not hesitate to get in contact also.