Business Analyst – Information Security
To be the key liaison point between the business and IT, gaining understanding of business requirements and priorities in order to manage business expectations. To define and deliver the changes (in organisation, processes, roles, systems & technology) to satisfy a Business requirement, to the agreed time, cost and quality for the Information Security Programme
- Documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models, use cases etc
- Creating the information flows, processes and data structures to support the undertaken analysis
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the Project Manager by planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Elicit the business requirements
- Use Agile techniques
- Provide business requirements in a format that are easy for the development / software providers
- Effectively engage the business stakeholders
- Capturing stakeholder requirements
- Support the Business case, by justifying the requirements of IT in business terms
- Assisting Service portfolio and improvement lead in enhancing the quality of IT products and services
- Working with the project manager
- Bridging the gap between the technical specifications and business requirements
Key Skills Required
- business case support, project initiation, requirement capture, scope and change management, development support, UAT,
- Experience of working on information security, data compliance (such as PCI/GDPR) or technical projects.
- Stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation
- Production of formal requirements documents
- Documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models and use cases.
- Documenting using epics, user-stories, narratives, wireframes, product backlog and other Agile style deliverables.
- Managing user acceptance testing
- Prototyping solutions using appropriate tool
Please contact Ethan.Potts@identifiglobal.com for more information.