Azure Security Consultant
2 month contract (initially)
Azure Security Consultant - We are actively seeking an Azure Security Consultant to be join a leading consultancy on client site within a large scale environment based in Uxbridge. The position requires a high level of skill and experience with Microsoft Azure with a particular focus on Azure Security. In this position you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for their Azure platform. As an Azure Security Consultant you will have a deep understanding and experience of Azure Security with previous experience of large scale implementations within an enterprise environment.
Skills and experience required for the position of Azure Security Consultant:
- Excellent experience of Microsoft Azure
- In depth knowledge of Cloud Security with a particular focus on Azure
- An understanding and experience of Information Security concepts such as Risk Management and Threat Modelling
- A hands on approach with the ability and technical knowledge to code on the platform.
- Accreditation such as MCSA, MCSE, CSSP, CCSK or CISSP
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading security consultancy on client site in Uxbridge