AWS Security Analyst/Engineer
6 Month Contract
Competitive Rates Available
AWS Security Analyst/Engineer - We are seeking the skills and experience of an AWS Security Analyst with strong engineering skills to join a boutique consultancy on client site based in Berkshire. The role requires a strong presence with AWS from a security standpoint to work exclusively on a leading SaaS product. In the position of AWS Security Analyst/Engineer you would be working on various elements to improve the overall security of a clients SaaS product, this includes reviewing current security architecture and performing gap analysis as well as producing an operational roadmap and SIEM Solution.
Working through a leading Security Consultancy you will be representing them on site so experience within a customer facing environment is highly desirable for a position like this due to the overall nature of the work and levels of stakeholder engagement.
Skills and experience required for the position of AWS Security Analyst/Engineer:
- Excellent experience working with AWS in large scale organisations
- Good levels of understanding of DevOps practices
- Any experience/understanding of NIST standards (highly desirable)
- Previous experience with implementing large scale security operational changes
- Previous experience in Implementing SIEM solutions
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- Any experience with Government Cloud (AWS Gov Cloud) is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading consultancy on client site in Berkshire