Automotive Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber-attacks will expose the automotive industry to $70 billion of liability by 2020. Our client help vehicle manufacturers and their partners create autonomous, more secure and better connected cars. It’s all they do, they’re thought leaders and trend setters in this space. They’re offering the opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing, extremely vulnerable industry within Cyberspace.
Are you passionate about cybersecurity and seeking to drive your career forward in a research and consulting role where you truly can push the boundaries and make a difference within Automotive Cyber Security? Then read on –
So firstly, why Michigan?
A pro-business environment. World-class talent. Logistical superiority. A Pure Michigan lifestyle. These are just a few of the elements contributing to Michigan going through a once-in-a-generation economic transformation. Of course, all of this is only part of the equation to a fulfilling life. With 11,000 inland lakes and over 19 million acres of forest, Michigan also offers award-winning destinations like Sleeping Bear Dunes and Mackinac Island.
Combined with leading the country in the number of ski areas and golf courses, along with world-class fishing, it’s clear that the best opportunity to finding the perfect balance between work and play is Pure Michigan.
Your principle place of work will be at our North America office near downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan. You will be required to travel throughout North America, as well as abroad to our global offices in Japan and the United Kingdom. There may also be occasional travel to clients in other locations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing a variety of research and consultancy projects across cybersecurity to a high standard and on deadline
- Providing strategic support to clients, including threat modeling and risk assessments
- Conducting desk and field based research
- Analyzing data and providing industry insight, including technical and market data reports
- Undertaking automotive systems testing and evaluation
- Presenting to clients and delivering technical workshops
- Attending and presenting at industry conferences and events
- Providing technical leadership in automotive cybersecurity
- Tracking and analyzing the latest automotive technology developments and interpreting high-level industry trends.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- An adaptable and well-organized approach, with the ability to manage a busy workload with several short term and long term projects running simultaneously, directing other members of the team as required
- Excellent written communication skills to enable the production of high-quality client reports in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Confident verbal communication, with the ability to build rapport and inspire confidence with clients
- Industry knowledge and interest, with a desire to meet client needs
- An understanding of the cybersecurity opportunities and challenges facing the automotive industry and evidence of your ability to keep abreast of technical and business developments in this fast-moving sector
- Domain expertise/deep knowledge in at least one of the following cybersecurity technologies: standards and regulation, threat modelling, risk assessment, wireless communications, countermeasure technologies, hardware/software assessments, attack testing, and/or incident response.
For immediate consideration please contact Sam Page.
+44 1908 88 60 37