Automation Engineer (Network) - SC cleared - London
Working on a high profile government digital transformation programme we're looking for a strong Automation Engineer who possesses the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of networking to support the delivery an IAAS Solution including Cloud Management Solutions & Orchestration Layers to deliver an Application Store
- Able to demonstrate vRealize Automations skills when integrating with NSX & IP address management (IPAM)
- Ability to participate in HLD and LLD design reviews of the VMware cloud foundation platform (NSX, vSAN, vSphere) along with the vRealize Automation Enterprise suite.
- Advanced networking skills ranging from design to configuration and implementation (Juniper advantageous)
- Experience or configuring/managing secure gateway and proxy devices would be advantageous (e.g. F5).
This is a secure programme so current SC clearance is required.