Home Based – with some travel to client sites
Salary: up to £35,000
My client is a not for profit organisation that serves the needs of a technical information security marketplace that requires the services of a regulated professional services industry. They provide an internationally recognised certification for organisations and individuals providing penetration testing, threat intelligence, Cyber incident response and security architecture services.
As part of the Company’s international expansion, they are seeking to recruit an Associate Accreditor to assist with development and growth plans. Reporting to the Principal Accreditor, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Response to membership enquires, and liaising with members with membership queries and questions,
- Creation of NDA’s and other company letters
- The review and audit of company applications for Membership for the following disciplines against set assessment criteria:
- Penetration Testing;
- Cyber Security Incident Response;
- Threat Intelligence;
- Security Operation Centres (SOC’s);
- Cyber Essentials;
- Approved Training Providers.
- Assisting with company Academic Partnership scheme development.
- Assisting with the review and update of application documents and criteria.
- Assisting with development and management of new Schemes.
- Liaising with current and potential members on scheme requirements and changes.
- Liaising with scheme owners and regulators where required to ensure the group are up to date with requirements.
- Assisting with general enquiries relating to company membership.
- Working with all teams and external parties on project management and coordination.
- Attendance and promotion of company at events and exhibitions.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Able to work independently in an effective manner
- Knowledge of the ISO27001 standard and requirements
- Knowledge of ISO standards such as ISO20000, ISO9001 and others in the ISO27000 series.
- Certificate held in ISO27001 internal / lead auditor
For immediate consideration please contact: Sarah-Jane.Taylor@identifiglobal.com or 01908 886037