Application Support Analyst
Salary: Up to £30,000 + benefits
Application Support Analyst will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level application support for the internal client facing products to ensure customer satisfaction for both internal (Sales, Consulting etc.) and external clients. You will be part of a dynamic and proactive team, diagnosing problems, managing incidents and problems to ensure the highest standards of customer support and satisfaction are maintained.
About the company
A new generation, market leading SaaS customer communications management (CCM) software solution provider. They deliver the most advanced customer communications and collaboration capability while enabling enterprises to take advantage of cloud technology to provide deployment flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
- Software support experience
- Experience to end-users, application owners and external clients is essential
- Excellent logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ proactive attitude
- Experience of working within a helpdesk system, managing tickets and overseeing calls through to resolution
- Able to demonstrate good understanding of business processes
- Troubleshooting network issues using browser development tools and networking utilities
- Competent IT literacy and basic troubleshooting skills
Advantageous skills & Opportunities to gain exposure in;
- You should have a basic understanding of Saas Technologies and how it works.
- Have ability to troubleshoot issues in our Salesforce CRM. Must be able to understand basic data structures, and Salesforce setup.
- Experience in a Customer facing role with a Cloud/SaaS provider
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, Docker, AWS and SQL Server.
- Technical skills in HTML, XML, JAVA & browser technologies
The Application Process
2 Stage technical interview, first stage can be a telephone interview. 2nd Stage involves HR interview also.
You will be required to undergo 5 years employment screening (direct with employer)
- Up to date technology
- Opportunities to train and develop in multiple areas
- Annual bonus based on the Company’s performance (high performing)
- Friendly, flexible and fun working environment
- Range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution and a Cycle2Work scheme, as well as 25 days’ holiday allowance.
- It’s commutable in about an hour from Reading, Northampton, Cambridge and most parts of London.
For immediate consideration please contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886030 or apply today.