Application Security Engineer - Hertfordshire (3-6 months)
We're looking for an experienced contract Application Security Engineer to provide subject matter expertise within this global software company.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- AWS Application Security expertise
- SIEM, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, secure code review, endpoint protection, security detection in multiple SaaS environments.
- Design, deploy and manage security controls
- Monitoring, actioning and reporting on security events
- Tracking and remediating information security vulnerabilities
- Reporting on the status of information security and compliance across the business
- Supporting the team in compliance and information security activities for certification requirements
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships with the Architecture and the Operations teams to embed security and best practice into activities, projects and processes/pipelines.
Must have skills/experience:
- AWS Application Security experience
- Security certifications (CEH, CISSP)
- Able to evidence extensive experience of managing security solutions (SIEM, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Secure Code Scanning directly, or through an MSSP, in a cloud-based environment
- Good experience with scripting languages, such as Java, PowerShell, Windows Shell Script etc..
- Windows Infrastructure and Linux Experience
- Tools experience: Alert Logic, Secureworks, Veracode, Qualys
- Experience with frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT 5
Located in South Hertfordshire/North London region