Based in Oxford, this organisation are a highly recognised on line publication company.
You are an agile analyst who is expert in identifying the real business need, working towards long-term solutions, with customer experience and business growth as the overarching drivers.
From analysing requirements, validation and further probing, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining stakeholder relationships, you are essential to the success of agile development.
You will have extensive interaction with customers, senior stakeholders and management. You will be versatile and analytical in contributing to the development teams to deliver the right solutions.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Facilitate effective relationships between the internal business units and teams.
- Facilitate the discussions to capture and document business requirements.
- User Stories - deliver and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories in JIRA (covering functional and non-functional requirements), through stakeholder workshops, in sizes capable of being delivered in a single sprint
Domain Modeling – define business terms (dictionary) and narratives as part of a Domain Driven Design methodology
- Assist with the Scrum Master/Project Manager with Release Product Planning - collaborate with the Business Product Owner and Delivery manager to size the user stories and inform sprint plans and product development cycles
- Product Development - support the development teams through undertaking research and analysis to elaborate the user stories and business process
- Programme Alignment – support the Business Architect to Align the detailed project user stories with the relevant programme epics
- Interaction Design - collaborate with the User Researcher and Designer (User Interaction) to ensure quality and alignment with user stories.
- Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical, custom-designed business applications using the latest technologies
You will be familiar with JIRA, Rally or similar Agile development tools as well as general IT MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and MS Visio and Outlook.