Our client are looking for an experienced Active Directory/Federation Administrator to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the Active Directory administration on a highly secure estate and be expected to pick up new skills quickly.
- Expert knowledge in BiSC AIS domain designs
- Degree in Computer and Information Systems Technology or equivalent level of qualification or professional accreditation by related engineering Institute or professional body
- Availability to be deployed on short notice in theatre of operations.
- Fluent English - both spoken and written.
- Experience in administration Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance activities of Active Directory and Federation
- Services in large enterprise environments consisting of multiple interconnected and federated Active Directory Domains and Forests.
- Experience of implementing and configuration of McAfee EPO
- Recent experience in working with NATO
- Extensive knowledge of secure information systems
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current DV or NATO COSMIC clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)