Accreditation & Audit Advisory - (SOC2 & ISO27001) – 6-8 Months – UK Wide Travel - £500-550p/d + Expenses
We currently require an experience audit & certification specialist, able to help multiple clients prepare readiness assessments and carry out audits aligned to SOC2.
You will require excellent communication skills and be comfortable writing detailed reports, supporting sales to prepare statements of work/quotes, engaging in scoping calls with clients and providing face to face consultancy.
Key skills and experience:
- Fully understand how SOC2 certification is achieved.
- Has a strong understanding of SOC2 and can demonstrate experience in delivering SOC2 projects.
- This might include:
- SOC2 Readiness Assessments; or SOC2 Remediation projects – preparing clients for SOC2 audits
- Scoping SOC2 projects by being able to identify the necessary Trusted Service Criteria and whether to use the carve out method or inclusive method for subservice organisations
- Has very good understanding of the Trusted Service Criteria and how the controls should be interpreted and applied
- Is able to fully understand the differences between a Type 1 and Type 2 audit and explain these to a client
- Is able to conduct SOC2 readiness assessments to identify where further work is required to prepare for an audit (either Type 1 or 2)
- Is able to liaise with CPAs to enable them to quote for audit work7
- has experience of remediation projects to support clients e.g. implementing controls, drafting policies and procedures, risk assessments and development of service descriptions
- Has a strong ISO 27001 background and is able to understand the synergies between this and SOC2 such that they are able to integrate the two as part of any remediation project.
- Understands the evidence organisations need to provide to demonstrate compliance
- Knowledge of SOC1 would be beneficial
For immediate consideration, please contact Peter Sanders on 01908 886033 or 07919091082