Our client, an international award-winning information security consultancy and software house are growing rapidly. To support organic growth within European and North American markets they’re looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Cheltenham.
They are considered to be a leading consultancy with a world class reporting and analysis platform operating across multiple commercial sectors including energy, aerospace, rail, infrastructure and transport, automotive, marine, defence, space and naval and insurance, to name but a few industry sectors.
The role of Account Manager will be primarily office based in Cheltenham, with a requirement to attend client sites and ability to work from home on occasions.
- Manage major accounts with significant revenue growth potential
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic accounts and drive incremental revenue and growth to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Grow revenue and cross sell their solutions portfolio.
- Develop innovative value propositions to solve client challenges working closely with their consultancy teams.
- Ensure that all relevant account and opportunity information is updated daily to ‘Salesforce’ and maintain an accurate sales forecast.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying industry trends and challenges relevant to your account portfolio, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations and preparing high quality quotations.
- Perform QA of proposals in line with ISO 9001 quality process as required. Attend face to face account management meetings if required within the nominated accounts.
- Work closely with customers to ensure that the above activities are in line with and when possible, exceed customer expectations.
- Liaise with the consultancy teams to assist with scoping of customer requirements and proposal production.
Required skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Proven Account management experience, ideally in cyber security/software/Consultancy Services
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role or an ability to ‘step up’ and perform at this level.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- The ability to quickly build rapport, close sales and develop effective long term relationships with clients.
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills.
- The ability to grasp and easily explain technical concepts in plain English
- Highly effective communication skills including negotiation and influencing
- A customer focused approach at all times.
- A professional outlook, commercially minded and immensely driven, i.e., makes every minute count.
In return they are offering an excellent basic salary to £35,000 with an OTE of £75,000 (uncapped).