6728(b) - Cyber Security Project Coordinator L2 (x2) - Mons
Mons, Walloon Region, Belgium
6728(b) - Cyber Security Project Coordinator x2
Location - SHAPE HQ, Mons, Belgium
Length - 494 hrs (+ probable extension)
Level - Level 2
Allied Command Operations (ACO) has in recent years initiated a large-scale effort to modernize many of the cryptographic capabilities that are currently in use in NATO. In order to reduce staff workload, ACO has requested NCI Agency to provide resources in support of their modernisation activities.
The Cyber Security Project Coordinators will be assigned various demand-driven tasks in support of ACO Crypto Modernisation, which may cover the following activities:
- Planning and implementation of mitigation measures.
- Assistance in the planning and implementation of contingencies.
- Providing reports to inform discussions with Nations and support decisions/recommendations made to the MC.
- Provide support to ACO on Crypto Modernisation related activities.
Skill, Certifications, and experience Requirements
To work on the ACO Program of Work the following qualifications, are required:
- As Program of Work focuses on cryptographic capabilities, individual is expected to have demonstrable extensive experience with cryptographic mechanisms
- PRINCE2 proven experience (preferably Foundation and / or Practitioner Certified)
- Experience of (or knowledge) of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience of (or knowledge) of Management of Risk Principles (MRP)
- Ability to quickly write clear operational and technical reports (in English), suitable for dissemination among senior stakeholders
- University degree or extensive or unique knowledge or experience is required
- Expert in discipline with considerable experience and will have been Lead Staff on large and complex projects or been responsible for significant research work.