2nd Line Support Analyst (6 month FTC)
Our client within the charity sector is currently recruiting for a 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to be based out of their office in the City of London on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to break into the charity sector or looking for short term interim work. Especially for individuals with recent service desk or help desk experience.
The client is looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering excellence and aiding in achieving the clients goals.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable discussing technical issues with a large variety of individuals as this organisation has over 1000 staff working at present. Due to the large number of individuals serviced, the candidate will also be required to be a team player but also able to complete tasks independently with little oversight from the management team.
Experience with both desktop and mobile devices is required (Windows/iOS/Android) as well as knowledge of networking and Active Directory. Ideally the candidate will hold A+ and N+ CompTIA qualifications.
The full job description is as follows:
City of London, near to Liverpool street station
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Communications and customer relations skills
- Self-managing, with the ability to document work effectively
- Analytical thinking. Ability to acquire an understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
- Experience supporting Window 7/Windows 10
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2013/Office 365.
- Experience of networking technology
- Knowledge of Active directory
- Good general technical understanding of Personal computers.
- Good understanding of mobile/tablet devices (Android/Ipad/Windows)
- Self-management and business awareness.
- A+ and Network + Accreditation
- Experience of using desktop equipment and systems in a working environment.
- Experience of supporting and training others in the use of IT
- Proven track record of quick learning, flexibility and team working and team building
- Broad working experience in a people related role
- At least 1 year working in an IT helpdesk environment
- Approachable – will be open minded and value diversity
- Non-judgemental – will focus on the potential not the past
- Inspiring – will lead by example
- Empowering – will enable positive change
- Passionate about the client's goals and delivering excellence